Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a cute pic is this...... i dont think this thing is still there its now very rare that any husband hit her wife......

it's just your misunderstanding....just irritate any wife and see its consequences :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9591]}

I can see MR Sandhya RAJA having it every day. May God bells him and give him enough power to face Sandhya Rani with lots of courage. :lol: :lol: :cheer:

Shall I give you his mail id? You can ask him directly. :evil: :evil:

Sandy, Could you please let us know whether you are good at receiving beats or giving beats? I do not want his mail id. The reason is every husband tells that I am lucky. My wife doesn't even speak with courage (bearing beats daily from her).

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
What a cute pic is this...... i dont think this thing is still there its now very rare that any husband hit her wife......

it's just your misunderstanding....just irritate any wife and see its consequences :evil: :evil:

I can see MR Sandhya RAJA having it every day. May God bells him and give him enough power to face Sandhya Rani with lots of courage. :lol: :lol: :cheer:

Sandy, Could you please let us know whether you are good at receiving beats or giving beats? I do not want his mail id. The reason is every husband tells that I am lucky. My wife doesn't even speak with courage (bearing beats daily from her).

so, you think I quoted a lie :angry: :angry: :angry: and that we two won't reveal the truth :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Today I watched Mahal (1969). In the climax during engagement party, Saas gives an advice to Devanand. Treat your wife as a queen. But never become an obedient penpecked husband. :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

so, you think I quoted a lie :angry: :angry: :angry: and that we two won't reveal the truth :evil: :evil:

Do not worry too much Sandy. I won't reveal the truth at any cost. This is for my friend. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Do not worry too much Sandy. I won't reveal the truth at any cost. This is for my friend. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i worry about you people. Not me :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Today I watched Mahal (1969). In the climax during engagement party, Saas gives an advice to Devanand. Treat your wife as a queen. But never become an obedient penpecked husband. :laugh: :laugh:

Nice example given through a film.Follow the total film.
2bad_2013-01-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Nice example given through a film.Follow the total film.

You gentlemen need to follow it, to escape from the fist of their spouses :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9605]}

Meera sandhu
Do this one time. It will never happened with you.

You can be secure by this way.
Do this one time. It will never happened with you.

You can be secure by this way.

What should we do one time? What are you trying to say? I can not make heads or tails about what you are saying??

Premlata, consider this a warning - most of your posts hardly make sense to anyone so be more careful about what you are replying and how you post a reply!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

ha...ha..........ha........... very funny pic. She is totally control on her husband.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.