Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me sum it up like this - men would read minds of women and women would do likewise as they did in the past perfectly , imperfectly - there lies the beauty of this mind-reading game!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10134]}

:woohoo: :woohoo: But if men and women both started reading each others' minds correctly, then there would be World War III :woohoo: :laugh:

Oh no! Once they are able to do that they will work for world peace!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10145]}
A Hollywood movie named "what women really wants" is also on the same theme. The lead character, played by Mel Gibson, can read the mind of the woman. It is funny movie. There is no such movie which I have seen in which the women can read the mind, because I think that women can read the body language very well, and so they can interpret your mind easily.
All men should thank the Almighty for this. There was a Marathi film where the hero gets to listen to the mind of all the women. Initially he likes it, but then he goes mad as he never gets rest. His ears are always awake hahahahaha

HA HA HA! Yes, that was a very nice movie, really innovative idea was taken up in the movie!

The idea was indeed very innovative. I didn't hear of such a these for a movie before. I am sure, if the movie is dubbed in other languages, many people will love it.
We could be able to read the minds of the others when we are very close to other
We could be able to read the minds of the others when we are very close to other

Ah yes. There are mnay times when me and any of my family member has to say the same thing. And we say that, "hey even I was to say that". This shows the closeness between us all. And I am sure, many other people too might have experienced this.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10127]}

Yes this is true. But chinmoy jee you had not written about women minds then what men will do. :P :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Let me sum it up like this - men would read minds of women and women would do likewise as they did in the past perfectly , imperfectly - there lies the beauty of this mind-reading game!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10134]}

:woohoo: :woohoo: But if men and women both started reading each others' minds correctly, then there would be World War III :woohoo: :laugh:

Oh no! Once they are able to do that they will work for world peace!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10145]}

Exactly!!! :evil: :woohoo: :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have also experienced to read the minds of my family members. I know expressions of my family members
It is easy to understand the behavior of the family members, because we spend a lot of time together.
I have also experienced to read the minds of my family members. I know expressions of my family members

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Sanjoy keep your latest answer in below of quote. This may be easy to access.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sanjoy keep your latest answer in below of quote. This may be easy to access.

Yes, at times, it becomes confusing and difficult to differentiate between the first post and the response. If the responses are written at the end, all know that it is the response to the above responses. I have been doing the same ever since I became active.here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.