Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. Turn coats are omnipresent. They change their colors often in such a way even the the chameleon also bows its head out of shame.

sunil51...

Ganga gaye to Gangadas and as soon as reached to the bank of Yamuna they transform into Yamunadas. Let me know please.

A classic case is during elections when people go for rallies conducted by all the parties take what is doled out and vote for those who give them the maximum benefit on the day of voting.In villages this is the norm, so much for educated aware voters who make a difference !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Voters are smart. Such voters are needed to teach these turn coats a lesson.

rambabu wrote:

What do you mean ? If it is in response to my comment it doesnt make sense...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What do you mean ? If it is in response to my comment it doesnt make sense...

I meant these color changing politicians deserve such smart voters who squeeze the opportunity to grab money as much as possible.

I want to present a view point. Employees can change their jobs for better prospects and nowadays youngsters do it much faster than before. No one accuses them of changing employers. But when politicians change their employers for survival or better prospects, why are they looked down upon. By the way one of the most famous call him whatever you want was Sir Winston Chuchill.

Politicians changing their employers ? Who are these employers ?  The people. People who voted for a politician for his ability to measure up to their expectations. Is it not breach of trust ?. Of course this  is my point of view.

usha manohar wrote:

sunil51...

Ganga gaye to Gangadas and as soon as reached to the bank of Yamuna they transform into Yamunadas. Let me know please.

A classic case is during elections when people go for rallies conducted by all the parties take what is doled out and vote for those who give them the maximum benefit on the day of voting.In villages this is the norm, so much for educated aware voters who make a difference !

Have you seen people going to another party meeting addressed by another leader just after the completion of the first and shouting in favor of him? It's common scenario during election meetings and kind of fun esp for people with no affiliation with any  party but just for fun and see the celebrities.  It happened when Nagma the congress candidate from our city and other filmi celbs were here on same day and at nearby places. Nagma Lost her deposit despite a big gathering at her meeting venue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

sunil51...

Have you seen people going to another party meeting addressed by another leader just after the completion of the first and shouting in favor of him? It's common scenario during election meetings and kind of fun esp for people with no affiliation with any  party but just for fun and see the celebrities.  It happened when Nagma the congress candidate from our city and other filmi celbs were here on same day and at nearby places. Nagma Lost her deposit despite a big gathering at her meeting venue.

Most of the people who attend meetings addressed by  another leader are hired crowds financed by rival parties. Their duty is to boo the leader on the platform. It happened earlier many times. example is Rajiv Gandhi while addressing a meeting attended by a sea of people. But he lost the elections.

Everyone has freedom to change his political party and believe in a different ideology. It is not a bad thing, provided it does not happen 2-3 times in a week.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.