Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think they just don't want to let their kids show to others.But if they did so then how long they can hide them from others one day they had o come in front of everyone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Most recently Ash's kid was in front of our newspaper pages while both her parents were receiving awards in an award function, not in India

Meera sandhu
Most recently Ash's kid was in front of our newspaper pages while both her parents were receiving awards in an award function, not in India

That speaks all. We are crazy to see the celebrities and their offsprings. Our stars are crazy to show themselves and their offsprings to Foreign press. Both th cases are a classic example of ' concentrated craziness.'

Yes Sandhya mam. I too heard a news in ZEE TV that Ash allowed the reporters to take a photo shoot of her kid. I expect the photos to be released soon.

Yes Sandhya mam. I too heard a news in ZEE TV that Ash allowed the reporters to take a photo shoot of her kid. I expect the photos to be released soon.

I appreciate this habit of celebrities (Hiding thier kid's faces to media). Kids should be brought up as kids. Every celebrity should start practising this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.