After Skyfall the latest James Bond film which has been appreciated by most of those who watched it, Daniel Craig has now been signed on for not one but 2 more Bond films to be made in the near future.He has apparently been paid 31 million sterling pounds to play Bond twice..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/daniel-craig-is-the-highest-paid-james-bond-actor-in-50-years/articleshow/17288025.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not seen the skyfall but may be a good movie and getting more publicity and increased his rate also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have not seen the skyfall but may be a good movie and getting more publicity and increased his rate also.

It is different to other Bond films and it is good with some really good photography of Istanbul and Adana in Turkey....The film has been liked by most people and is declared a major hit , so naturally he is being paid an astronomical sum...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is amazing. 31 million is a big sum of money. The character of Bond has also changed according to the story of the movie. Hence Daniel Craig suits his role. I am eagerly waiting for the next movies.
After Skyfall the latest James Bond film which has been appreciated by most of those who watched it, Daniel Craig has now been signed on for not one but 2 more Bond films to be made in the near future.He has apparently been paid 31 million sterling pounds to play Bond twice..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/daniel-craig-is-the-highest-paid-james-bond-actor-in-50-years/articleshow/17288025.cms

Success,the magic word that Zooms you into starry world. Because of the sky fall's success, Daniel\s price shot up like a meteor.
Well,

Whoever mentions Bond, Daniel does not come into my mind

But Pierce Brosnan comes into my mind

who does feel the same?

Swetha Shenoy

Success,the magic word that Zooms you into starry world. Because of the sky fall's success, Daniel\s price shot up like a meteor.

Absolutely ! To earn like that is great and Daniel Craig before he became Bond was a small time actor acting in side roles in mostly B and C grade movies, one of which I saw recently and what a change now...

Well,

Whoever mentions Bond, Daniel does not come into my mind

But Pierce Brosnan comes into my mind

who does feel the same?

Pierce Bronson is very good looking , but he somehow does not suit the role of James Bond...I like him in many other films ! :)

This is amazing. 31 million is a big sum of money. The character of Bond has also changed according to the story of the movie. Hence Daniel Craig suits his role. I am eagerly waiting for the next movies.

Yes that's true, his role in Skyfall was very different to what he has done in hes previous two films or for that matter what James Bond has been doing earlier, I guess Bond is maturing now, so there is a change in his whole persona, I liked it, he is more human now , falls in love,gets hurt etc etc...

Friends Daniel looks like old man. He is little boring.
Its good news that we will get to see more two movies based on James Bond.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.