Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is amazing.I would prefer to watch Resident evils 6.
Moreover most of the movies of Hollywood and Bollywood will be released also in the next year 2015. There will be pool of big movies.

:laugh: 2014 has just come, so still 2015 has long time to come. But yes we gonna have cool movies in both years.

Amongst the new releases, which movies you would like to watch in this year.

Well, from the list I gave, I would love to watch Transformers 4( I just love that movie), Amazing spider man 2, Expendable 3, Night at museam 3... and many more..

Among bollywood, I haven't thought about any. But may be going to watch jai ho after couple of week.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Moreover most of the movies of Hollywood and Bollywood will be released also in the next year 2015. There will be pool of big movies.

:laugh: 2014 has just come, so still 2015 has long time to come. But yes we gonna have cool movies in both years.

Well, from the list I gave, I would love to watch Transformers 4( I just love that movie), Amazing spider man 2, Expendable 3, Night at museam 3... and many more..

Among bollywood, I haven't thought about any. But may be going to watch jai ho after couple of week.

First part of amazing spider man is not good as it repeated the same trend as repeat in the Spiderman series. Hope Amazing spider man 2 is better as compare to 1st part.

First part of amazing spider man is not good as it repeated the same trend as repeat in the Spiderman series. Hope Amazing spider man 2 is better as compare to 1st part.

Yes starting was pretty same. But they have to go with that starting as whole new director has started this series again.. But yes if they will repeat the old stories then people will lose interest for sure.

Yes starting was pretty same. But they have to go with that starting as whole new director has started this series again.. But yes if they will repeat the old stories then people will lose interest for sure.

People show interest on the story that is different and unique. Repeated stories might decrease interest among people. People pay for watching new stories not old ......

People show interest on the story that is different and unique. Repeated stories might decrease interest among people. People pay for watching new stories not old ......

True.. But in first part they can't start with any new story. They have to show the same that how he got those powers. After that they have given new story so its okay.. But yes second part should be totally different..

Let's see what they are giving.

Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR

True.. But in first part they can't start with any new story. They have to show the same that how he got those powers. After that they have given new story so its okay.. But yes second part should be totally different..

Let's see what they are giving.

Hope, second part is full of entertainment. Lets wait till it releases.
@AKP- I suggest watch 'The Wolf of Wall Street' if you can. it's based on the true story of a white collared criminals of our society those are at large all over the places. I think it would have been even better if it was not as lengthy which becomes boring at certain places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: AKP
@AKP- I suggest watch 'The Wolf of Wall Street' if you can. it's based on the true story of a white collared criminals of our society those are at large all over the places. I think it would have been even better if it was not as lengthy which becomes boring at certain places.

Hmm.. I will check it out that one too. And if you can see the few names i suggest then just go for them. I am sure you will like them too.

Thanks a lot for providing the list, very useful ! I am not sure if these films are on the list , but I am really eager to see Godzilla, Into the woods ( Meryl streep and Johny Depp) and Wolf of Wall street ( Leonardo De capiro)...

I would like to see these two films too, Meryl Streep and Leonardo are both my favorites too and from the trailer shown of Wolf of the Wall Street, he seems to have done a magnificent job in the movie!

Kalyani, Leonardo is a terrific actor and you can expect something different in each f his films and he has a way of getting into the character unlike most actors who repeat their mannerisms film after film ! And Meryl Streep is a legend in her life time and I am really eager to see her acting with another great actor Johny depp...

True Usha...Leonardo is indeed a sterling actor, have you seen his Shutter Island? His performance is amazing and he really psyches your mind at the end of the movie! And there are really no words that we can ever describe Meryl, she is well, Mamma Mia! :cheer:

Yes Kalyani, I have seen most of his films , some of them many times over...As for Meryl Streep, some of her films and performances are so good that you have no words to describe it.I too love watching her and she is so unassuming, the way she dresses and carries herself in person as well as in movies ! Am really looking forward to her film with Johny Depp. that is some casting !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hollywood movies contain the good story. Many Hollywood movies come in the series. For understanding movies you need to watch previous movies of the series. Hary Potter has eight part, and it is the biggest series in Hollywood.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.