i cannot open my refferal page alone... so i cannot invite my friends...it is coming as operation aborted... pls tell me wat to do......... :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Same thing with me also. I think the security settings on our system is not permitting it. I am not sure, but I think it so. Any how we will wait and see what the seniors opinion on this.
Hi Siva,

Please check if any other page is opening. And please try to open in different browsers as there may be a settings issues in your browser.

If that does not work out, please post the screenshot along with the detailed steps that you have followed when you got this error.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,this problem is being faced in the 'Internet Explorer' browser only.

Swetha Shenoy
must be the settings
Hello Friends,
This site is optimised to 1024x768 resolution.
Best viewed with Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.

And as Internet Explorer doesn't support new technologies of Java and its products so you may face some problems.

So kindly try to use Firefox Mozilla or Google Chrome.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
boddunan.com works better in Safari too
Well most of the functions work perfectly fine on all browsers, there are some issues exists with the cross browser compatibilty which makes some function not work properly.

Often this is found in the IE 6. IE6 was released in 2001(I am not sure if it is 2002) and Microsoft was not have have guessed the extreme growth of the internet that we have seen in the last 6-7 years. So obviously, the technologies have changed and the browsers also changed.

Now it is time for retirement of IE6. Most of the companies including Microsoft are stopping support for IE6 as they have released new versions IE7 & IE8. So there is no point in using the browser which is not supported by the provider and the reason why I recommend you to upgrade to either IE7 or Firefox/Chrome.

Unfortunately most of the Indians are still using IE6 which is comes bundled with Windows XP. I don't think Windows Vista have much impact on the Indian market as I see very few are using it. Though Microsoft is giving free upgrade to IE7, it is for genuine users of Windows only. And we know most of the Indians are not using genuine ones and the problem is continuing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now all functions works in mobile web. Use operamini or ucweb 6.3 . Its easy and fast

well indeed there are other browsers available ......just download them and install
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.