Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to boddunan Manabendra.You question is discussed here.I think you have got your answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome Manabendra!!!
It is quality and quantity not views that decide cash credits.
Pearl
Views are just for our satisfaction after approving and giving cash credits your article is published the views do not come if it is not approved.
Thank you said by: Manabendra Gogoi
Definitely. Thanks for resolving my querry.
Welcome M.Gogoi.It is not the viewers that decide the credit of article.But its content and relevancy that determines.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No,absolutely not.It completely depends on the quality and length of the article.
Cash credits depend on editor,depending on how your article is and no f words and it's importance for site and all.no of views has got nothing to do with it,however I too think no of views should be taken into consideration though.
no article site gives you points for reading articles...so in a way..boddunanis promoting your articles.

Other article sites do not promote your articles. You need to do the promotion and according to that you get paid..
there is no relation between the cash credits and the numbers of views of the article

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes that is correct and I agree it is difficult to promote your article if the author is shy kind of person. That way getting credits for writing good article is enough.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.