I accidently have to create a duplicate quiz as the first one was not created due to unavailability of Boddunan site for some time. When i tried to submit the first quiz it showed "Boddunan is temporary unavailable" and " 404 error" after refreshing. So i logged in to to my account once again and tried to edit the quiz which was not possible. It showed that "Access not permitted". Actually the quiz was incomplete. So i have created another one with similar name and more content.

Now my doubt is which one will be accepted as two are there with same name? :unsure:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dont worry.They will reject the incomplete quiz.I too have faced the same problem.For me,they rejected the incomplete quiz and published the correct one.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
i think pardeep has said right . Admin publish the quiz which completes the criteria.
You will get cash credits for one and the other may be rejected

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for clarifying. I hope Admin also confirms soon. :huh:
I feel that such type of system should be changed or edit option should be added to quizzes. Or else it will be very difficult to submit a quiz if site is down for some time. We have to type the options and question again and again. It will be waste of time to us as well as Admin to publish the correct one.
This type of mistake happened with me 2 or3 times but don't worry automatically it will cancelled.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
dont need to worry the quiz complete are accepted and the quiz uncomplete are rejected.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.