The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's indeed very strange. How has the problem surfaced again? But I fell to understand what the funda of the bookmarking is all about. I got the problem even when I was not using bookmark. I am again posting this reply from my tab just to check if I get the same message again. And there's no issue.

Abhijeet, from what I searched on google, it may be a problem with some kind of plugin. I am sending you a link through the PM for the discussion that one user faced similarly. Since links of any kind are banned here I am sending you a PM.

I am so sorry Kalyani to get back to you so late. Thanks for the link. Actually, after I logged in with my tab, I couldn't see the message again. I mean, I don't know, but the problem seems to have been resolved now.

No problems, but good for you, but it might help in case you get the same problem again!

Yeah, that cannot be overruled. If the same problem comes up again. But since that day, I haven't seen that message again as yet.
That's indeed very strange. How has the problem surfaced again? But I fell to understand what the funda of the bookmarking is all about. I got the problem even when I was not using bookmark. I am again posting this reply from my tab just to check if I get the same message again. And there's no issue.

Abhijeet, from what I searched on google, it may be a problem with some kind of plugin. I am sending you a link through the PM for the discussion that one user faced similarly. Since links of any kind are banned here I am sending you a PM.

I am so sorry Kalyani to get back to you so late. Thanks for the link. Actually, after I logged in with my tab, I couldn't see the message again. I mean, I don't know, but the problem seems to have been resolved now.

No problems, but good for you, but it might help in case you get the same problem again!

Yeah, that cannot be overruled. If the same problem comes up again. But since that day, I haven't seen that message again as yet.

I remember that the message was about some virus in your computer and said that the message would continue for some days specified therein even if the virus was removed. Thus the message was not to be permanent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember that the message was about some virus in your computer and said that the message would continue for some days specified therein even if the virus was removed. Thus the message was not to be permanent.

I always have an anti-virus on when I am online. So I am sure my computer wasn't infected. And by the way I got the message on my tab. But yes, my tab doesn't have any anti-virus as yet.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.