The topic is locked.
I just wanted to know, how many days are required to get an article approve. It's been long. I had submitted my articles quite few days back. It shows editor approved. Pending admin review. What does this mean? And also what does hits mean? Against my one article there are 3 hits. On second and third articles there's just 1 hit. What does hits signify?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Normally an article is approved within a week. But it may take more time if some editors including chief editor are absent for some days. There is nothing to worry about. You can continue writing more articles even if some are pending. When somebody reads your article, there is one hit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Reena
Reena, editor approved means your article has been reviewed and approved by editors and is passed on to next level - admin review. The admin person reviews the article again and allocates final cash credits and he is the one who publishes it,. For this process it may take anywhere between 2-10 days depending on availability of time since admin consists of only one person with other obligations too.

Hits means the number of times your article is seen by anyone after submitting and 1-3 hits for unpublished article is normal since each time editor and admin views the article, it is registered as a hit. I understand your concern with the delay but please be assured that it will be taken care of in due course of time. Since all staff here is on part-time basis, it is a rather slow process.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hits means the number of views that article got.. Still article is not published on site until admin will approved it.

Editor approved means your article got approved but admin will review it and give cash credit to it. Don't worry they will get admin approval soon. You can add more till then.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Reena it is the editor who has read your article or you have just opened you article after submission. The number of time articles are clicked, it is considered as it has been "hit". It gives you the number. It is good to see the "hits" increasing.
We all have got our articles approved. You will definitely see yours also displayed on this site.
Reena, I think your doubts are clarified so leaving this thread open is not necessary. Also, I want to convey to you that I have reviewed 5 of your articles just now and it seems as if you have not read the article guidelines. I will not say anything further except that you need to read the guidelines and FAQs before submitting any more articles. If you have any queries or need clarification, send me a PM!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.