Hi all,
I am the new member to boddunan community. I am very much interested in writing articles. I wrote my first article on boddunan. It is accepted. Thanks to boddunan team.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all,
I am the new member to boddunan community. I am very much interested in writing articles. I wrote my first article on boddunan. It is accepted. Thanks to boddunan team.

Welcome Dwarakanathan. You started on a good note. Before anything else please go through the FAQ and get acclimatized with the site. All the best.
Hi,

Thanks for your wish. I first studied and understand the rules and regulations in the faq section. In the faq section it is mentioned that before posting anything as a new member first introduce yourself to other members. So that i introduced myself. Thanks once again for expert person wish to a new member.
Hi,

Thanks for your wish. I first studied and understand the rules and regulations in the faq section. In the faq section it is mentioned that before posting anything as a new member first introduce yourself to other members. So that i introduced myself. Thanks once again for expert person wish to a new member.

That's a good thing you have done. Abiding by the in house rules will pay you and you will have a smooth run. Try to take part in other forums too. Activity counts and you will be rewarded.
Thank you said by: Abdul V
Welcome to this great Boddunan community, it is nice to be out here. There are many active participation on relevant topics in this forum. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Please refer this link. It gives a detailed account of different forums and rewards.
http://www.boddunan.com/dashboard.html
Hi all,

Hi Dwaraknath, you are most welcom to Boddunan :) , it is great to know that you have already written an article, hope to see more of your articles and also your posts here on the forum ! All the best !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi all,

Welcome to Boddunan Dwarkanathan. As Rambabu has said go through the FAQs and if you are still in doubt you can post your query in Boddunan Forum. People in Boddunan are more than helpful and can help you clarify your doubts if any.

Happy writing!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Welcome.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Welcome to boddunan...I am sure you will enjoy participating in forum discussions! Best of luck! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.