After searching lot of sites--> I think finally I came at right place-- to discuss our day to routine work with all the Valued Expert Member & get some good tips in future regarding how to success in online net marketing..cause I do it nowadays..

I remember I have read somewhere * likely to quote here-->

Life is like a novel and every day is a new page.

so if a page is sad next will b happy..
so don't worry turn the page and enjoy the life ! "
  innocent.png

@@@@@ BE HAPPY ALWAYS---$$$$

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is really an interesting site. I registered here a little more than a month ago and am enjoying every minute of it. Welcome and Good luck!

shampasaid

Hi suhas, welcome to the site and get familiar with all the rules and regulations...Yes you can start your own topics of discussions here and also take part in other discussions, all the best to you !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes the forums are great place but I would like to request to you please take your attachments off. I could have done that but I would prefer if you do it yourself. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A warm welcome to you,Suhas! When new members express themselves in such an excited and animated way I just reminisce the early days of this site and how much of selfless and huge efforts some members have been making to enable it to reach this far! Enjoy your time here and add joy to all of us,mate! All the very best!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Life is a novel. well quoted, But life is ever changing, dynamic and ever changing novel. Nobody knows what will be next. I remember aHindi song- Jindagi ek safar hai suhaana kal kya ho kisne jaana (Life is a pleasant journey. Nobody knows what happens tomorrow.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

so if a page is sad next page surely be a happy page ... this line is very inspirational because it speaks about the person who think that there is no life after this and that and they commit suicide .. i just want to say them that just give a damn to that and this move forward in life and before committing suicide just see your family faces who loves you so much 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.