Hi everyone,
I am very happy to tell u that i received my first cheque and boddunan super cool T-shirt.
For the new members who doubt abt d payment (just like i did) i wud like to share my experiance.
I was an active member of boddunan.but a couple of months back i got really busy and couldnt stay active on boddunan.At this time my earning was Rs.700 and i really wanted have this amount in hand.So i sent a request to maverick even though i was inactive for a long time.With no hesitation he accepted the request and cheque was sent.
I was really happy and my profile records showed that cheque was sent..but...days passed..i still didnt got my cheque.i was impatient.i send a mail to maverick asking him d reason.he responded in time and even gave me d tracking Id of the courier.Then i realised that the name given on the address was wrong and it was sent back to the office.with no delay i informed maverick and he later send me a duplicte cheque.
In between i told this to my father.when he heard about this he told me that the cheque will never come and the site is a fake..well..when the courier came,my father was d one to receive it!!.he was happy and suprised.later i bought him some choclates out of this money.
The next week i received my T-shirt also.it was great experiance.
So my dear friends.dont have doubt in boddunan.This is a 100% genuine site and no matter what u will get the payment.Wealth and Information.!
Boddunan rocks.
MC
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation and Welcome back MC..I have seen you comments in polls and comments is forums too. Hope to see you active again.

Congratullation MC. It good work keep it up......................

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks MC! I was really worried. From today onwards, I will start working actively on this site.
CONGRATS! for your achievements. Have fun. :)
Hey MC... Congrats.. :)

Hope you are very happy with the blast of surprises.. :) Cheque and T-shirt.. :)

Good to here this.. :)
Keep contributing here and hope to recive many surprises.. ;)
000203D2-20100926-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congrats! I am really happy to see your post after a long time and the way you related your experience with boddunan it should be an eye-opener to many members who may still harbor doubts!I would be happier to see your active involvement in future.All the very best!
Hey,Congratulations MC.This is really a good news to all who have doubt on it.
congrats MC for getting t-shirt and 1st cheque too....keep it up......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
MC, I wish you all the best for winning more and more cheques. :) :) :)
He was very active some months back and made very valuable contributions to this site and I hope he continues his association with boddunan!
Oh!That's good to hear that he was an active member of boddunan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.