hi all,
There are so many discussions going on to find ways of improving traffic to boddunan.I like to share an idea.Its not big.i just listed some suggestions.Some of these are already discussed.So..

Why don't we make a Boddunan Advertising Workgroup! :)

Cheif is moderator.The other members can be called AGENTS and they must register email id with names such as boddunan.com001.Let the most senior and active member take boddunan.com007 B)

The group will be divided into many sub groups.The senior members will lead the subgroups.

Group1 target- Yahoo Chat Room
The main activity of this group is in chat rooms.They infiltrate the chat room and start posting links and reference to boddunan.
A kind of spamming ;) .

Group2 target - yahoo answers
Everyday many question are posted in yahoo answer and something about the answer can be found in the articles in boddunan.So we can give that link.

Group3 target- Bloggers
They must create blogs using all the keywords available and give back-link to boddunan!

Group4 target- Infiltrate Social Networking site
Group5 target- miscellaneous

i dont know how these people can be rewarded if they want.Hope good ideas come in this discussion.
This is a casual discussion.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good thoughts MC. Requesting the volunteers :) and suggestions on plan to implement the above ideas and any new ideas.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

VOLUNTEERS!!! :( Now the discussion will be too short :laugh: :laugh:
no offence :) just kidding
Fantastic suggestion MC .
I think Boddunan is doing so much for us now its our turn to do something for its.

As I also have told so many times senior members who have got paid from this site should start a blog with payment proof ad post it in different social sites and fre classifieds
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.