Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although this is hard to single out any one as greatest because there were many who qualify to be named for different reasons in different fields. Even naming 100 is not possible because our country has produced many greats in different periods and fields.

True!!! Could you please correct the spelling of greats to greats???

Now what is the use of editors and moderators if they can not put an e here by picking it up from there. That is not fair.. :laugh: :laugh:

HA HA HA!! I could do that that but then you would never learn to check your spellings!!! :evil:

Never mind you shall get many more chances in future, I am checking your skills. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Oh Oh! But I am still not going to change them myself! :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All Indians who sacrificed their life for the sake of their motherland are great Indians. They desired nothing other than independence. I bow before them and salute them. Even today also Indians who fight and die for India are great Indians. It will be impartial to write name of any one among those Indians. All are equally great because they are the patriots.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Although this is hard to single out any one as greatest because there were many who qualify to be named for different reasons in different fields. Even naming 100 is not possible because our country has produced many greats in different periods and fields.

Now what is the use of editors and moderators if they can not put an e here by picking it up from there. That is not fair.. :laugh: :laugh:

HA HA HA!! I could do that that but then you would never learn to check your spellings!!! :evil:

Never mind you shall get many more chances in future, I am checking your skills. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

No- no, you only have to catch them to pass the test. Do you get extra pay for catching me in particular?? :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All Indians who sacrificed their life for the sake of their motherland are great Indians. They deserved nothing other than independence. I bow before them and salute them. Even today also Indians who fight and die for India are great Indians. It will be impartial to write name of any one among those Indians. All are equally great because they are the patriots.

So true Devyani!! And they are not simply patriots but they are doers, they are out there facing all the flak and protecting us by sacrificing their life!

To me, all the people who respect India is great Indian

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ABJ Abdul Kalam is the GReatest Indian till now in my point of View.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I think "Rani Laxmi Bai" was the greatest Indian who being a woman never let Britishers to enter her state. :blink:
The issue is- Who according to you is the Greatest Indian till now?

The choice may be difficult but this must be made. Moreover, greatest must not be only from the freedom fighters. He may be any who did outstanding job or could be even of pre british era.

I gave my choice; Raja Ram Mohan Roy. I also gave reason.

Please give specifically name of any one person as THE GREATEST INDIAN SO FAR.

Just saying that all are great only shows inability to take decision.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I too feel that there were too many names in various fields whose very names command instant reverence and make us bow our heads! At times I wonder if they were at all made of flesh and blood!!

No- no, you only have to catch them to pass the test. Do you get extra pay for catching me in particular?? :P

Of course I will keep catching and no, I don't get paid for that! But now that you mentioned, I must demand payment for catching you especially from Maverick!! :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.