The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me ask in this thread also...
How many of you have worked as teacher before...either school or college?
I have worked in 2 schools before my marriage as computer teacher.

No I have never worked as a teacher though I always wanted to be a teacher/professor because i like teaching people. :laugh:

Actually, I don't like teaching as full time profession. But like to have it as part time...

So, no teacher till now answered this thread :whistle:

I think every one is a teacher and a student in his/her own way, you also are a teacher if you teach your own kid/s.

Am teaching you people also my philosophical thoughts. Hoping I will pick a follower from here :cheer:

God save those people or should I say your pupils. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes of course..... :laugh: :laugh:

They need not do other karmas to get away from their sins, if become my followers :laugh: :laugh:
Sunil, shall I give you an application form? Would you like to join me? :cheer:

What is the stipend and arrangement for boarding and lodging. If these are worth I may consider for the sake of money. :P :P

Straightly talking about stipend but you need to qualify a test first..hehehe. :woohoo:

No I have never worked as a teacher though I always wanted to be a teacher/professor because i like teaching people. :laugh:

Actually, I don't like teaching as full time profession. But like to have it as part time...

I think every one is a teacher and a student in his/her own way, you also are a teacher if you teach your own kid/s.

Am teaching you people also my philosophical thoughts. Hoping I will pick a follower from here :cheer:

They need not do other karmas to get away from their sins, if become my followers :laugh: :laugh:

What is the stipend and arrangement for boarding and lodging. If these are worth I may consider for the sake of money. :P :P

Straightly talking about stipend but you need to qualify a test first..hehehe. :woohoo:

It's a free service to get a lot of followers. So, am not charging any fees...
Both of you are warm welcome....and instructions are online, so no boarding fee also.
I want to brain wash you both ;)

Meera sandhu
My Fav teacher is my Mom.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Both of you are warm welcome....and instructions are online, so no boarding fee also.

What is the subject? :blink:

I don't like online teachers so now what to do?. :blink:

What is the subject? :blink:

I don't like online teachers so now what to do?. :blink:

mandan student :P

Philosophy, philosophy, my experiences from life and my literary works...then you have to preach my ideas whole world like a good shishya and make me popular. ;)

Meera sandhu
In my fourth class there is a science teacher called sujatha miss. We all loved her as she says class excellent and she used to say good words everytime.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My primary school teachers and Nursery teachers are very close to my heart.
Baby Teacher and Thankamani teacher of UKG. Shantha teacher....class teacher of first standard.....Rohini teacher of class 2 and 3. She was the class teacher both these years.....10 years before she died in a scooter accident :( . Her son was my class mate, Unni Krishnan.....the most brilliant boy of our class who was our school leader also. But I have never seen him after 1995, the farewell day of class 10th. It's really surprising, you know. Only classmate of my 10th standard, whom I have never met after my school days. :dry:

If I say about my High school, Class teacher of 10th Yesudas Sir who taught us Hindi was a humorous person. John Sir who taught as Malayalam...both are very near to my heart. Also Diwakaran sir who taught English second and History, who used to call me Prabhatha/Usha Rani instead of sandhya as he always want to see me active in class, but I was just opposite just like setting Sandhya those days. All my English teachers of High school loved me very much...I was their most favourite student. Let me take two more names....English teachers of class 8, Beula and Ponnumani sir of class 9. Both of these teachers have played an important role in my life to make me feel interest in English language, particularly Beula Jayanthi teacher. Since their expectations were high, I used to study well. Our Principal Issac Sir taught us English 1st in SSLC.

Am remembering them all.
Some days before, i saw Shanta teacher after years, she was my class teacher of standard1st. I was really surprised, she didn't even forget my name. I was her most favourite student of class 1st. Our school consists mostly of retired teachers from Government schools. When I asked about Yesudas Sir, John Sir, Aasaari Sir(Physics), Issac Sir (Principal and English teacher), she told me all of them have taken retirement from school. Am sure, all of them have crossed 75 or 80. I was very sad to know Asari sir is not alive.

I often think, I should go and meet all my school teachers...but after getting some success in my life. Otherwise they will be angry with me, Why not...

I want to mention about one more teacher...Gopala Krishnan Sir...who taught me tuition for Predegree (English). He used to tell, I will get big success in my life. I really want to meet him one day........the day I get at least some success.....Actually, of all teachers, he is the person who has blessed me a lot. :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
My Sanskrit Teacher Mrs. Yogits Khurana is my Favourite Teacher. She is very nice
My primary school teachers and Nursery teachers are very close to my heart.
Baby Teacher and Thankamani teacher of UKG. Shantha teacher....class teacher of first standard.....Rohini teacher of class 2 and 3. She was the class teacher both these years.....10 years before she died in a scooter accident :( . Her son was my class mate, Unni Krishnan.....the most brilliant boy of our class who was our school leader also. But I have never seen him after 1995, the farewell day of class 10th. It's really surprising, you know. Only classmate of my 10th standard, whom I have never met after my school days. :dry:

If I say about my High school, Class teacher of 10th Yesudas Sir who taught us Hindi was a humorous person. John Sir who taught as Malayalam...both are very near to my heart. Also Diwakaran sir who taught English second and History, who used to call me Prabhatha/Usha Rani instead of sandhya as he always want to see me active in class, but I was just opposite just like setting Sandhya those days. All my English teachers of High school loved me very much...I was their most favourite student. Let me take two more names....English teachers of class 8, Beula and Ponnumani sir of class 9. Both of these teachers have played an important role in my life to make me feel interest in English language, particularly Beula Jayanthi teacher. Since their expectations were high, I used to study well. Our Principal Issac Sir taught us English 1st in SSLC.

Am remembering them all.
Some days before, i saw Shanta teacher after years, she was my class teacher of standard1st. I was really surprised, she didn't even forget my name. I was her most favourite student of class 1st. Our school consists mostly of retired teachers from Government schools. When I asked about Yesudas Sir, John Sir, Aasaari Sir(Physics), Issac Sir (Principal and English teacher), she told me all of them have taken retirement from school. Am sure, all of them have crossed 75 or 80. I was very sad to know Asari sir is not alive.

I often think, I should go and meet all my school teachers...but after getting some success in my life. Otherwise they will be angry with me, Why not...

I want to mention about one more teacher...Gopala Krishnan Sir...who taught me tuition for Predegree (English). He used to tell, I will get big success in my life. I really want to meet him one day........the day I get at least some success.....Actually, of all teachers, he is the person who has blessed me a lot. :) :) :) :) :)

You did not mention any one from your Masters course even if you did it through distance learning, you are supposed to go to training center every week!!!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MCA I did it in college, not open university....but no teacher was so close to heart. But we students really liked our HOD, Jaisingh Sir.
MBA I did it in IGNOU....
Where am I going to IGNOU classes... :silly:
Full time cut classes and wander whole TVM city with my fiancee...... :laugh: :laugh:
I just joined the course that time.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.