Most recently we have expressed our hidden ambitions when God appeared before us. Now let us think, a little different. Suppose he says, "Last time I granted what you asked 'for you'. Now ask something for your Boddunan friend. Men should not be selfish always, you should think about your dear friends too. " WHAT WILL YOU ASK? :)
If it's me, I will ask for Sarala, Sasi and Sanjeev first...Sasi's health, Sarala's marriage and for Sanjeev - to quit smoking. :P
what about you?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
God is considered omnipresent and omnipotent. But he cannot improve and has failed. so why go to him. why not instead go to Satan- more powerful who may really do something. It appears that presently, he is the real ruler of the universe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I will just ask God to fill all my Boddunan friends with lots of happiness in their life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
God is considered omnipresent and omnipotent. But he cannot improve and has failed. so why go to him. why not instead go to Satan- more powerful who may really do something. It appears that presently, he is the real ruler of the universe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's the satan hidden inside the brains of human that rules the world now :evil: :evil:
people have forgotten God and Godly needs nowadays :( :(
No need to go to temple or mosque. Just live without giving harm to others. God will be pleased :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Actually, i never had any personal interaction with any one except Sarala, so i don't know what other wants. I would like to ask god to give lots of happiness to all the Boddunan members, because ultimately happiness is all important.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually, i never had any personal interaction with any one except Sarala, so i don't know what other wants. I would like to ask god to give lots of happiness to all the Boddunan members, because ultimately happiness is all important.

ronark...wish something for me yaar :cheer: :cheer:
am also your friend..... :P

Meera sandhu
let me wish something for everyone here
I want to see Gulshanji praying God :silly: :silly:
Ceemji's family photo as profile picture(avatar)
Swetha's marriage photo too...
For Kalyani :whistle: :whistle: am not getting anything. let me think and reply later :P
For Sunil, :whistle: :whistle: I want to prepare Karimeen pollichathu for his family, when he visits me at Thrissur :P (special non-veg ;) ) ...Kalyani..you too :P
For Ushaji....... :whistle: let me think and reply later
Am missing a few names...give me a little time...I will ask something for you :P

Meera sandhu
let me wish something for everyone here
I want to see Gulshanji praying God :silly: :silly:
Ceemji's family photo as profile picture(avatar)
Swetha's marriage photo too...
For Kalyani :whistle: :whistle: am not getting anything. let me think and reply later :P
For Sunil, :whistle: :whistle: I want to prepare Karimeen pollichathu for his family, when he visits me at Thrissur :P (special non-veg ;) ) ...Kalyani..you too :P
For Ushaji....... :whistle: let me think and reply later
Am missing a few names...give me a little time...I will ask something for you :P

Please first make/ create God to enable me to pray to him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I wish that you always remain on the top in Boddunan, whether it is in points earning, Cash earning.

I wish that you always remain on the top in Boddunan, whether it is in points earning, Cash earning.

but I want to see many people earning more than me :P
i want to see a lot of smiling faces and want to be one among those rather than staying at mountain top, enjoying beauty of success alone :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

but I want to see many people earning more than me :P
i want to see a lot of smiling faces and want to be one among those rather than staying at mountain top, enjoying beauty of success alone :laugh: :laugh:

In the near future, i don't find anyone to share your rank at top.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.