Hi, Please introduce SMS alerts on our site.So that the peoples get their status on their mobile.

For Eg:
If the user registered his number on this site means,then he can get his article status,whether it is approved or rejected.
How many points he earned.How many referral he is having right now and so on.

This option attract many users..
Try to Integrate this option in the future.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Definitely we will look into the possibilities Vijay. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes we can have this additional feature but I would tell you that we are already investing more money in paying(more than other websites), developing and hosting as well so having this feature will add to our investment. Yes I agree that this will boost our website but making more members is needed to introduce this feature.

Though this may sound crazy reason.

So we can have this in future when we reach many members.

atulb@boddunan.com
This is a good idea. Free sms service. It will attract many people.

perfect
I dont think that this will be a right move because what you will do after knowing in your mobile .You can know the status in your mail id only. They you will get alerts and all .
So,this is not good choice to have alerts on mobile.

Thank You.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.