What a nice bating by Shewag. He had Scored 100 on 87 Balls. Which include one Six. A great Partnership Between Dhoni and Shewag.Congratulation to Shewag. From my side Three Cheers for him.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Sehwag.From you India expected it today to enter the finals.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes! but already five wickets gone..if india cross 300 there is a chance .Tony said

when sehwag scores 100 india's win rate is 91.6%
when sachin scores 100 india's win rate is 71%
congratulations sehwag for this century.......hope your century proves lucky for india...........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congratulations Sehwag for your great 13th century... :)
Sehwag is in full form now. He is doing a very good job these days.

My Congratulations to Sehwag!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Shewag is God. He decides how the pitch behaves. He turned this tricky pitch into a flat track of sub continent with his pure awesomeness.
Sehwag is really one of his kind, Whenever he playss, it always looks like him playing in entirely different planet, leave alone different pitch.
He is a Match Winner. No doubt! At the moment he is the one & only match winner in current squad.
Sehwag always rocks. He has the ability to strike the ball with great precision.
sehwag is a legend already in test format and he is been consistent in odi's since 2years.he is the main hope for us if india has to win wc2011.sehwag can bat on any pitch in the world
if you remember the 2002 odi series in nz.sehwag has scored 2 centuries and a 45 when others struggled to reach the double digits :woohoo: :unsure:

He Deserves Captaincy of team India :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.