Where do you go to get away?
Having a new baby in our house is exhausting and I dont get a lot of time for myself. So when my boyfriend takes over baby duty, I run...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A boy friend taking over baby! I am not clear about it !!!!
I could not understand the question anyways...
I could not understand the question anyways...could you please be more clear.
even I could not understand the question anyways...could you please be more clear....

manisha make it clear....
Hmm ... I think Manisha is busy creating new threads... Only new threads are created by her.... No reply to all the threads... ;)

Well.. Hope you could be more precise and clear on your question Manisha... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Hmm ... I think Manisha is busy creating new threads... Only new threads are created by her.... No reply to all the threads... ;)

Well.. Hope you could be more precise and clear on your question Manisha... :)[/quote]

I think she has joined recently...must be researching as newbies always do.. ;) :)
I think what she means is that having a baby leaves very little space or time for herself! She wants to know what do we do or where do we go to get relaxed and charged up!! I hope that is what you mean Manisha??

She probably hands over the baby to the BF and goes out for some time of her own!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.