Hello Guys ! I submit articles on various topics.

But, i would request you all to visit, Browse articles > Education > Animation and 3D design and almost all the articles are submitted by me. I would like you to comment on the articles there so that i know what you are thinking about my graphic designs so that i would be motivated and also improve myself.

It does not matter if you are not a design student and do not understand what i wrote in the article. Just see the pictures i included and comment. Thank you.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sure, I will read and make comments on your articles, if I understand them.If I cannot understand them, nothing wrong with it.I hope you are not a Picasso.
Thanks. But, you will understand them only if you have learned Graphic design. But, just look at the Final images included.
Hello Anusha.M,

I will definitely read your articles. Your invitation to readers shows that you do not post copied contents.
Do you expect and accept only appreciation or you also welcome creative and genuine criticism?

Please read my articles also and post comments on them.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Anusha It will be a pleasure to see your atucles and comment on graphics therein. I am not good at design and do notr know much about graphic designs. But I shall point out what pleases and what irritates. Best wishes

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes friend i will read it soon if i remember
and after read i will think on that and write comment
wait for my comment
why dont you read my article
"say thanks to cartoons"
"watching movies :: good or bad""
Thanks everyone.
@ Harish. You are welcome to comment anything. One more thing i must point out before you view my articles is that, the written content is nothing but steps to get the desired results. I do not think normal viewers can understand the stuff.
But, still being a student, i want to know what others are thinking about them. So Positive and Negative comments are welcome. Thanks.
I would surely go through your articles. Although I have my contraints in this field. Still it would be a pleasure!
Hi Anusha,

I have been reading a few.. You seems to be a Photoshop expert. Are you trying for any job in this feild..?
Thanks Sridevi, but i am not an expert. I am still studying and trying to create more. I do not know if i want to take a job. I am afraid, my passion for design will turn into an obligatory duty.
I actually am a Commerce student but i love Photoshop and related software so i learned them for relaxation of mind. But, i am a little serious about it so if i get a part time job (not everyday job), may be i will take it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.