Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

we are having the facility to post links of 5 links per day. Here i suggest one small correction.when we are submitting a link under this message box please provide a link box...
I had heard somewhere that "Luck favours the brave". Do you think so is it true? Give your comments on this.
Dear Moderator and editor I request you please put reason if web link rejected? So I can learn from our mistake.
Like adsense revenue sharing. there are some sites who are sharing kontera ads in there sites. so is there option available or any facility through which we can also join as...
I think a bonus cash (of 10 or 15) can be awarded for one who posts 100 or 150 appoved articles. This will motivate new members and encourage more members to write...
#I feel the previous place where the login and logout dialog box was located was convenient.It's sometimes frustrating to scroll down every time to login or logout.Hope this...
I have seen this option in several social sites. We do have 'Karma' and 'Thank you' for appreciating one's posts. Yet, I feel, if our forum includes, 'like and dislike' option...
Hello Webmasters, As you know members are not taking part actively in the Article of the month awards and we have very less :( nominations till now. I would suggest...
Dear Boddunan Members Mission 99+ : Invite visitor’s traffic to Boddunan Please copy the following message and send to some Boddunan Members who are not usually spotted on...
put a copyscape tool bar on boddunan so anyone copies our articles they will be banned www.copyscape.com
Hello Marverick, I saw the new look of polls page showing many details in single line.Its really looking good. Is it possible to add one more column "Status"...
Hello Maverick, I have an idea for the top reviewer. This award is given to the member who put more reviews. This can be seen in reviewers page. This award is given on...
In my page - my articles , the status of our newly submitted articles are placed at the end. But in my weblinks, newly submitted weblinks comes to the top of list. So, sort...
Please add some points for projects reports maverick......
I am seeing lot of person joining this site but working not more as per our expectation what should we do to encourage people to work.
I got an idea for boddunan regarding SMS alerts. According to my view, the sms alerts are send to the users regarding their article approved status. The users is intimated when...
I could not find any option for Editing the answer in QnA?Can it be implemented?
Hai Friends, :) It been quite a few days since I have joined Boddunan.com and I have been following the guidelines for posting articles.It was mentioned that spell check to...
Hi boddunan Team, I want to suggest some thing for referral system. Instead of giving money for posting article by referrals like when member post 1 article then Rs....
I saw one option in poll section named 'my votes' ,where we can see which all the polls, we have been voted. Like this, if some option to find unvoted polls, it will be really...