Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Hello Boddunan Support Team, Boddunan may think over offering Bonus or / and cash credits for suggestions from users / members that are eventually accepted by...
Most of the member have got paid from this site . but no body is keeping there photo copy of cheque with them to show any one or to start a blog with the payment proof. One of...
I wanted to ask whether the cash credits awarded for being the best voter of the day will not be added to the account balance. It was not added in mine. If it is not going to be...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, On the main menu it is displayed 'User' on the left margin. Users are anyone who-so-ever opens this site. Even guests are also users. Better...
I have two suggestion for adding bonus points to members. 1.We have the currently the following levels for points (Bronze - 1000 Pts,Silver - 2500 pts,Gold - 10000...
Hi guys, I don't know whether some one already created a thread for chat. I think Boddunan need "chatting" facility with members . How about you guys.
All other famous sites have mobile editions. Orkut, frenzo and so many. Why boddunan is late to publish mobile edition. It will increase users and users can always connect with...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, The link button "Browse Content" (Knowledge Base) does not convey right information about the section where you might be navigated on...
Yesterday I was online in this site till 4Pm.Till then the result of GD for the week 6th July to 11th July didn't come.Today when I looked my earning saw me as winner.But the...
Hai Maverick, i have a suggestion of adding a top users in the left sidebar. The users list are displayed with their total number of approved articles. Top five or Top ten...
Why don't this site use google adsense revenue sharing program? It is beneficial for both members and owners. Now a days many sites are running successfully with google adsense...
Dear Boddunan Team. I have one suggestion to increase activity. Suggestion is When any one post article at boddunan website after some times if article approved then member...
Hello Moderator, Now alexa rank information is submitted in forums everyday. To check alexa rank,we have to go to forums search the thread,go to the last page and find...
I suggest the practice of saying 'Good Morning' when we log in in the morning and 'Good Night' when we leave. What do you think? Good Morning to all of you! Have a nice Sunday!
Boddunan Support Team, The points system has changed by you. Please update the information. "Point system on...
Hello Moderator, I think currently maximum of 4 images are allowed to post in this category.Also images are appearing in small on the right hand side of the page. If there is...
Hello i have a suggestion to start a quiz program in boddunan once in a week and the winner should get rewards. It is just a suggestion. It will help to enhance knowledge as well...
I think you should add a new link or box on the homepage like NEWS! 'cause when you are about to integrate something new to the site or making anything new or improving this site...
Hello Friends what do u think how much revenue share will be generate this december for boddunan ? And tell me one thing if we get revenue share in this month after qualify the...
How about 1+5 points for writing a quality comment of a certain length say 30-40 words to motivate members to view articles and write their comments. That would make another...