Hello Friends what do u think how much revenue share will be generate this december for boddunan ? And tell me one thing if we get revenue share in this month after qualify the conditions of Revenue share, then we get that share in this month payment or it will add into january payment.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can just predict about it...
I think we should get at least more than what we got last month,
That is more than 121. :dry:

About your next Q.. I think we'll get it in January... (But I think it would be better if we get it in this months payout) :)

Hey Lohit, You haven't told your expectations... or thoughts... :(

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I do not think that the site would like to share this information with the members.

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
@ harish,

I don't think so because , boddunan has revealed previous month's revenue...

And this month..

I think there will be near to 200$ and active members will be almost 20...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i think it will be about 250$ because members are increased on site
so more traffic and more revenue
I don't think 100% increase in revenues possible in one month and is not even practical. I am expecting 20%-30% growth in revenues comparing to the 10%-15% increase in traffic. I think I am optimistic here. Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir as more as members will increase the traffic also increase. So for this i think web links should be again get start. But due to previous problem of web links like spam problem, this time start web links and approve only that web links which make you satisfied after reading it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.