Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a good suggestion.
But, now But every member will received 25 points on his birthday.

Yes every member gets points on his/her birthday now also but i don't know what is the procedure at present if they do it automatically or one has to PM to the admin. :)

Even I would like to know that.. Is it getting added automatically or we should pm...

I can get it in next week.

What is the date?

Happy birthday in advance Anand.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6392]}

Yes every member gets points on his/her birthday now also but i don't know what is the procedure at present if they do it automatically or one has to PM to the admin. :)

Even I would like to know that.. Is it getting added automatically or we should pm...

What is the date?

Advance wishes 1 week before.. :woohoo:

Its special date.. 1st April... :laugh: I hope people will not think that I am making April fool on this.. :laugh:
smiley-happy023_2012-03-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

What is the date?

Advance wishes 1 week before.. :woohoo:

Its special date.. 1st April... :laugh: I hope people will not think that I am making April fool on this.. :laugh:

hahaha...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6393]}
Yes we are awarded 25 points as birthday gift .
This will be nice idea if birthday wish received from Boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Do we need to message admin for getting those points, or it will be automatically credit to our account. :whistle:

Do we need to message admin for getting those points, or it will be automatically credit to our account. :whistle:

I have a bad luck as mine is in Jan and i joined it in Feb. :(

:laugh: Yes.. surely bad luck.. In this case you need to wait for 1 year.. But getting 25 points is too easy via forum, so you aren't loosing more..
22146-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-Crying-Tears-Of-Sadness-And-Depression.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

yes, birthday wish geting from boddunan is good idea. But I think boddunan management should tell their programmar to write a birthday remainder program. then automatically we will get birthday message from boddunan. As admin cannot send wishes for everyone right

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:laugh: Yes.. surely bad luck.. In this case you need to wait for 1 year.. But getting 25 points is too easy via forum, so you aren't loosing more..

I am feeling jealous of Gulshan ji.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6396]}
[quote]yes, birthday wish geting from boddunan is good idea. But I think boddunan management should tell their programmar to write a birthday remainder program. then automatically we will get birthday message from boddunan. As admin cannot send wishes for everyone right [/quote]
Good suggestion.
@Sanjeev
No need to mail ,it will automatically credited if your date of birth is updated in your profile.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.