The topic is locked.

This has been going on since a few days now, either I am unable to post since the page goes haywire after I have typed out a long post or else there are multiple posts at the press of the button which happened just now, 6 posts , no 14 posts in a row !!!!...I hope the admin knows about this and taking steps to correct the glitch ! I have lost quite a few posts already.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I am also facing problem is posting. When I click on topic, I recd. web page is not available, After reloading this I typing this post. Speed also some slow.

We faced technical issues till yesterday and they got resolved. Today I do not see any slowness. Can you post a screenshot of any error that you may see?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:

We faced technical issues till yesterday and they got resolved. Today I do not see any slowness. Can you post a screenshot of any error that you may see?

The problem in posting persisted last night and that was the reason Usha ended up with 14 posts in a row 

Screenshot 3https://www.boddunan.com/forum/discussions/general-discussions/243314-how-do-you-deal-with-an-insult.html?start=30

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Maverick wrote:

Thank you Maverick, Sunil has already posted the screenshot of the multiple posts , I have seen others too having the same problem...But today things seem to be fine !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Noted down the issues.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.