Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am hoping for the same-Deepti, I really want to know his views for the suggestions and also wants to clear the doubt of the Leader Board.

Aastha Gupta
Yes Aastha -- Hope every issue would be solved soon.... Do not worry :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I seen images in the polls of orkut. As this is weekend, everyone is busy.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Orkut polls????? Oh! I do not have any idea.....

Hope to have a good suggestion implemented!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I too, using orkut for a long time but don't have any idea about orkut polls..

Rakesh, Do they include images? I wonder, polls must be more attractive by adding images..

Aastha Gupta
Yes -- I too... :)

Hope to have a very good feature to Boddunan :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Aastha,

That's a good suggestion. It may make the polls more interesting in one way. But it may make the polls more elaborative as already we have to include description for the poll in addition to the poll question and options.

Also it may take more time to load the page if the image size is big and the page may not look great if someone posts a big picture.

If this is implemented, my suggestion is that the size of the image should be fixed. Then it won't affect the speed as well as the look of the page.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@Meean,

Absolutely right. I agree, that there should be limit on the size of the image then, hope it will work better then.

Aastha Gupta
Yes Aastha --- Hope to have goo suggestion implemented!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
it will be good if this can implemented!! it would really look cool and the topics of the poll will be more clearer! and like meean suggested, teh size of the image should be restricted! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.