Maverick as you are going on Vacation from Tomorrow so please let me know from where I will find everyday page impression of boddunan so that I will publish it and all member will get to know whether we are working hard or we are becoming Lazy.

and I promise when you come back from your vacation you will see the increase in page impressions in Boddunan.

Describe how will I post that Number of page impression either in image or in Excel sheet
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya .. it will be a nice move of publishing the daily page hits .. ..

It should be continued also after the team came back ..

publishing daily page hits can help us to track our work ..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I don't know about this topic.So no comments

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is not possible for us to give the access to anyone as we track using Google Analytics. Access to the account restricted by our administrator account. Anyway I will try to collect the stats and give it you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I was not asking any access to Boddunan because I thought like Alexa page rank Google may be providing any site where we can see daily page views of a particular site if it is not permitted then its Ok I will post everyday the page rank of alexa ranking.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.