Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes Storage tanks are old system. But even in that too modern methods are employed to build storage tanks. This is what AP CM told in a press conference, while answering a question, How he is going to to handle the water crisis.

Please share a link on this preserve conference 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely I do. the moment i get a link. Why should i hide any thing. rather i would be happy to post a link.

We will see about that because you are anything but truthful

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I doubt if you checked the date if the article, for your information it is lastly years article and has nothing revolutionary about it. .

If you doubt about the date, I will provide you the latest link.

But naidu  explaining latest situation about water scarcity to Modi is the latest news.

Lol...Great at wriggling out , which is your expertise 

I gave the link too. What more I can do ?

Sure about outdated link ...You are good at twisting things ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.