The great novel, 'The Alchemist' adds great flavours to our life.
It says, even the fortune at our door step can be identified only after travelling 1000 miles to reach it. Is it true?
Do you believe, great treasures, even if at our footstep can be obtained only by our hard work ie. cannot be acheived easily?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No pains no gains. It is immoral to even think of getting anything without hard work. The very thought gives rise to criminal thoughts and acts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is nice information shared By Sandhya.She means that Nothing can achieve with Short cut.You have to do hard work for get that thing that might be your.Suppose that you are a student and you regularly come first in your class.Now you think that you are the only student who got first everytime but no friend if you are that student you have to do hard labour too.Because there is too many person who behind you.
Another example is that Food is kept infront of you but to eat that food you have to use you hand.otherwise you remain hungry on that day.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Really great Alam,
You are really improving.
Great
Keep it up

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya for you inspiration.This Inspiration is my power by that i can improve.
Truely saying,
You have great ideas in you. If you are dedicated, you can attain new heights in Boddhunan

Meera sandhu
It often becomes true.
We may work hard to get something in life and faces lot of pain and tensions.
But at last, we may get it without much effort.
At that time most of us think, if this goal was so easy to achieve, why did I put this much effort? Why I put my mind into several serious situations? Why, I often cried for it? My all works were futile. I should not have worked for it. I would have got it easily. Isn't it?
But the truth is that, we got the goal without effort only because we did a lot of hard work yesterday. ie. Very often, very easy things can also be achieved through our hardwork, though hardly we notice it. (Lesson we get from that book)

Isn't it? Haven't you faced such situations? Share your ideas.

Meera sandhu
Yes its well said.nothing can be achieve without hardwork whether its a small goal or big one.we often think for some works that its very easy anyone can do but when actually we do it then we find that it really needed effort.and often we think that its a big task its very difficult but achieve it easily but that too needs hardwork.and as said also-'Hard work is the key to success.'

a.s.
It is true that one needs to work for it fortune can't come at your door steps and if it comes too than too sustain it you have to do work otherwise it don't remain with you for a long and will vanish away. :)
It is true that one needs to work for it fortune can't come at your door steps and if it comes too than too sustain it you have to do work otherwise it don't remain with you for a long and will vanish away. :)

Really a nice thought shared :) :)

Meera sandhu
yes. without hard work we cannot get anything. Hard work is the way to take us for very good position.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.