Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So I have to learn a lot....still reading the first page of that great book of 'love'!!!!

so you are reading that book? great.if you are reading this go for the other one also Can Love Happen Twice? by same author- Ravinder Singh.
you will love it.

Oh baby, why can't you decode my puzzles...i have already founded a great decoder in you.
I have never read that book...
Am saying about that great book of love.
Now you try to decode my puzzle....leave that question!! :P :P :P

What was your puzzle???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

my puzzle is mentioned above.you solve mine puzzle bhaiya i will solve her puzzle..

a.s.
@Angel....
My puzzle got hidden inside the quote itself.....
just check it once more.....

My mouse is very naughty nowadays :angry: :evil:

Meera sandhu
@Angel....

that means you still have to learn a lot about love..now have i decoded right?
:unsure: :unsure: :blink:

a.s.
@Angel....

My mouse is very naughty nowadays :angry: :evil:

You should keep a cat to treat your mouse.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it."

these lines are from one of my favourite novel -" I too had a love story " by Ravinder Singh.

Decode it.. :)

I think I would like to quote a young friend of mine sweety from Delhi a MBA and writer par excellence who says
'One of the best childhood memory: It doesn't matter if u sleep on a sofa, or car, or floor, or anywhere. U'll always wake up on Bed!

So please try to learn the hardships and truth, hard facts of life as soon as possible to face the world sooner, the world is not all about bed of roses it has a few thorns as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it."

these lines are from one of my favourite novel -" I too had a love story " by Ravinder Singh.

I think I would like to quote a young friend of mine sweety from Delhi a MBA and writer par excellence who says
'One of the best childhood memory: It doesn't matter if u sleep on a sofa, or car, or floor, or anywhere. U'll always wake up on Bed!

So please try to learn the hardships and truth, hard facts of life as soon as possible to face the world sooner, the world is not all about bed of roses it has a few thorns as well.

you decoded it totally wrong.it doesnt mean that.try again.

a.s.

I can even write a book if I try to decode this sentence :P :P :P

I have started another thread...some people are lucky that they get many opportunities to fall in love. But some are so unlucky that this wonderful feeling......they can't feel even for a single moment. Some people get it for a few moments that they cherish it whole through the life while some others bind it all together till the end of his life!!!!!

Sometimes, it may be a few moments...yet they are able to decode its full meanings!!! For some people, even if it stays along with them their whole life, they can't understand it..of which some of them understood it when 'missed'.
Some people say, " I am in deep love. I know its full meaning", yet they may not know, true love is sacrifice for whom who gives you love.

If I start writing, it won't end here :cheer: :cheer:

Yet, I would like to conclude...even if I am able to learn and experience at least its abbreviations, I will feel am lucky. I am saying it in true sense, since I have seen many people in the whole who are not able to learn at least a letter of it, though they claim so!!!!

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel

Okay I accept my defeat, I am no good while it comes to decoding such matters. I only tried and failed. :( :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can even write a book if I try to decode this sentence :P :P :P

I have started another thread...some people are lucky that they get many opportunities to fall in love. But some are so unlucky that this wonderful feeling......they can't feel even for a single moment. Some people get it for a few moments that they cherish it whole through the life while some others bind it all together till the end of his life!!!!!

Sometimes, it may be a few moments...yet they are able to decode its full meanings!!! For some people, even if it stays along with them their whole life, they can't understand it..of which some of them understood it when 'missed'.
Some people say, " I am in deep love. I know its full meaning", yet they may not know, true love is sacrifice for whom who gives you love.

If I start writing, it won't end here :cheer: :cheer:

Yet, I would like to conclude...even if I am able to learn and experience at least its abbreviations, I will feel am lucky. I am saying it in true sense, since I have seen many people in the whole who are not able to learn at least a letter of it, though they claim so!!!!

thats great di actually you have decoded it in first line but later on you mislead.

a.s.

Okay I accept my defeat, I am no good while it comes to decoding such matters. I only tried and failed. :( :(

no worry try and try untill you get success..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.