Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did not read that novel so I can not comment for that but I like love novels.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it."

these lines are from one of my favourite novel -" I too had a love story " by Ravinder Singh.

Decode it.. :)

I can even write a book if I try to decode this sentence :P :P :P

I have started another thread...some people are lucky that they get many opportunities to fall in love. But some are so unlucky that this wonderful feeling......they can't feel even for a single moment. Some people get it for a few moments that they cherish it whole through the life while some others bind it all together till the end of his life!!!!!

Sometimes, it may be a few moments...yet they are able to decode its full meanings!!! For some people, even if it stays along with them their whole life, they can't understand it..of which some of them understood it when 'missed'.
Some people say, " I am in deep love. I know its full meaning", yet they may not know, true love is sacrifice for whom who gives you love.

If I start writing, it won't end here :cheer: :cheer:

Yet, I would like to conclude...even if I am able to learn and experience at least its abbreviations, I will feel am lucky. I am saying it in true sense, since I have seen many people in the whole who are not able to learn at least a letter of it, though they claim so!!!!

thats great di actually you have decoded it in first line but later on you mislead.

There.....I added my own.....that's not the decoding.....my encoding!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I did not read that novel so I can not comment for that but I like love novels.

but then too you can try to decode it sir its not that difficult..and if you go for this novel you will really like it if you believe in love..and that too by matrimonial sites.i have given you a hint about the novel.. :)

a.s.
I hate love stories :laugh: :laugh: is my favorite movie...so I cannt decode it baby angel.. :woohoo:
Baby...waiting for your answer..
actually, I want to read that book!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.