Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I take advices from everyone who are wellwisher of mine. But i study each advice and then i take my own decision which is good for me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes analysis is important before following someone's advice and curse him/her afterwards if come to know that advice was not good. :blink:
Some times I take my advice back if I see they are not utilizing it properly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some times I take my advice back if I see they are not utilizing it properly.

Released arrow and told advice can't be taken back!! :P :P

Meera sandhu
I know how to take it back. i simply tell them to not to follow my advice if you don't want it. But never make a complaint later.

How do you react when the advice giver don't follow the advices he/she has given you?

:blink: :blink:

I still consider it :) if i find it worth.What about you? :blink:

Most people think it is a great virtue giving unwanted advise ! But it is the most annoying thing in the world and unless it is needed one should try not to give free advise anywhere ...Personally I wold evaluate it and then only act upon it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How do you react when the advice giver don't follow the advices he/she has given you?

Most people think it is a great virtue giving unwanted advise ! But it is the most annoying thing in the world and unless it is needed one should try not to give free advise anywhere ...Personally I wold evaluate it and then only act upon it !

And that is the best way just blindly following someone's advice may harm us. :blink:

And that is the best way just blindly following someone's advice may harm us. :blink:

I always followed my father's advises and never regretted that I did.

What is important is that you are convinced and thats all that matters...no point in doing things against our wish !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What is important is that you are convinced and thats all that matters...no point in doing things against our wish !

Better still if one knows whom to follow and whom to ignore.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.