The name nokia means everyone know it is the name of a phone. But How this name came and where this name came from. Can anyone answer it?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think it is a city in finland.there the company started...
No , deepak, half of your answer is right. finland is right but it is not city, it is river, there is a river name nokia near finland

Thank you sarala for knowing this.This is a good one to know about nokia name.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I heard this in KBC. SRK was the guest. He played nicely.
yes, this question is from KBC , you are right devyani SRK was the guest and he couldn't answer this question.

yes, this question is from KBC , you are right devyani SRK was the guest and he couldn't answer this question.

that sounds funny...shah rukh was the brand ambassador of nokia for many years...still he couldnt answer it.......
Nice information about the name source of nokia.Its a river name.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its funny for you.
Ok you have completed Marine engineering. Can you tell me who is the founder of it without searching in google.

No , deepak, half of your answer is right. finland is right but it is not city, it is river, there is a river name nokia near finland

Thank you Sarala for briefing us about it and I also had no sure shot answer for this...!
Its funny for you.
Ok you have completed Marine engineering. Can you tell me who is the founder of it without searching in google.

no chance... i will have to do the google search.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.