Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here is a link of Malaika Arora's post of the bengaluru horror... and it is so to the point that i wanted it to share with you all.

http://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2017/bangalore-molestation-case-malaika-arora-statement-on-womens-safety-is-thought-provoking-251001.html

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thank you said by: rambabu

A good link. . Out of all the personalities you mentioned, who condemned in this regard,  Bangalore molestation case on the New Year night like Amir, Hrithk, Farhan Akhtar etc,  Akshay Kumar's version has been given by our member Anil, who  condemned the molesters  as 'Darinde' ( Bastards)

Any how, your link article clearly gave a picture how the people condemned the atrocities committed in one voice on the unfortunate incident that happened in New year's night 2017.

The famous personalities, celebrities and common people have always criticized such incidents and even protested against them. But we need quick and efficient laws to put a fear in the minds of wrongdoers and curb these incidents.

As for the approach of parents, it is wrong and condemnable though it might have been with good intentions.

Do not get me wrong, but seeing the status of women in India and the patriarchal mindset, female womb killing is more justified and merciful.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

The famous personalities, celebrities and common people have always criticized such incidents and even protested against them. But we need quick and efficient laws to put a fear in the minds of wrongdoers and curb these incidents.

As for the approach of parents, it is wrong and condemnable though it might have been with good intentions.

Do not get me wrong, but seeing the status of women in India and the patriarchal mindset, female womb killing is more justified and merciful.

Totally agree with you. It is because the laws in india are so lax that people have a mindset of getting away with anything and everything. But frankly i do not see any change any time soon. Till then the women of India either stand up for herself and learn self defense or thank God for each day that passes without outraging her modesty.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Totally agree with you. It is because the laws in india are so lax that people have a mindset of getting away with anything and everything. But frankly i do not see any change any time soon. Till then the women of India either stand up for herself and learn self defense or thank God for each day that passes without outraging her modesty.

Political netas fearlessly and shamelessly make statements because despite being half population of the nation, women have never been taken as serious vote bank.

Women have always attracted men as stated by one of the member here. But I fail to understand the attraction where you chop someone's ears ( Bhagpat case), bite a woman mercilessly ( a burka clad woman), insert rod into her body ( Nirbhaya case)...I felt attraction will make you do things soft and decent. These are beastly acts and you need to be mentally sick to do it or justify it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Most importantly women of India don't take themselves seriously , prefer being door mats calling their husbands patideva and get immersed in kitchen and basically pleasing the man of the house wi5hout having an identity of their own ..The whole problem lies there , since men treat them as objects to be used and tossed away. Even today young girls are made to believe that their ultimate goal in life is marriage and children..Unless the mindset changes and women become independent , men would treat women the same way .

Adding on, the various brainless politicians seem to be making their short dress statements without any proof just showing off their backwardness of mind, because not a single rape case had a lady or a girl dressed in short dress. In fact the latest molestation case from Bangalore involved a lady in a burqua . So, it is the man's cheap mindset and nothing else ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Bengaluru shame continues.  Yet another case of woman atrocity has come into light

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/01/06/bengaluru-shame-continues-as-another-woman-brutally-thrashed-and/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

If only our leaders think a little less about themselves and send some of the armed personnel provided for their protection to safe guard the women in their states and towns probably we can see some change. It is a shame that because of them there is always a shortage of police force to take care of the citizens of this country..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The saddest part is,the woman was brutally thrashed in the presence of 1,500 police personnel, who were supposed to control the unruly New tear revelers. Another woman was molested in the eastern Kammanahalli area.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.