The topic is locked.

With PM Modi replacing Mahatma Gandhi on the calendar and diary of KVIC India, a lot of criticism and politicizing by opposition is going on. Your views on it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Mashatma Gandhi, who is considered as the Father of the nation, who was replaced on calendar and diary of KVIC, definitely some opposition  may come. It depends on the people who were opposing. I suppose it is from Congress. It is better to know fully the details before jumping to a definite conclusion.

A link will help.

Change is a part of life ..However here I feel they have gone overboard because Gandhi is associated with Khadi whereas Modi is not ..He is a man of action !

@ rambabu I don't understand why you keep asking for links since you are not in the habit of reading the link articles provided by you , leave alone others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think though Gandhi ji is inseparable to khadi, Modi can be without doubt called the face that glorified Khadi and has developed it. 

I feel while Modi deserves to be there, they should have also kept Gandhiji along with him. One the poineer of Khadi movement and other the youth icon and modern brand ambassador of Khadi.

As usual parties are politicizing it for their personal interests

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

That is a good thought. There is a justification in your  saying one is pioneer of Khadi movement and the other , Youth Icon and Modern brand ambassador of Khadi. Other  parties politicizing  can be rubbished away.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I think though Gandhi ji is inseparable to khadi, Modi can be without doubt called the face that glorified Khadi and has developed it. 

I feel while Modi deserves to be there, they should have also kept Gandhiji along with him. One the poineer of Khadi movement and other the youth icon and modern brand ambassador of Khadi.

Yesterday I was watching a studio discussion on the same topic and one TMC spokesperson was spluttering away , angry at the audacity of the concerned people . The problem is , when it comes to Congress party and every monument and public place named after The Family members , they are OK with it..Now look at the same Congress screaming ..Honestly the sooner they are kicked out the better 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As expected,,the Opposition utilized the opportunity of tarnishing Modi's image..   Despite all this,The Ruling Party goes on with its good Job.

Change is the only truth in life. Life is like language. When a language does not see any changes for some times then it is considered as dead languages, so as life and its attached subset of incidents. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Arunima Singh wrote:

Politicians would have found something to criticize about keeping Gandhi on the same frame as Modi. So no pleasing everyone..

Arunima Singh wrote:

I wholeheartedly appreciate your response and also suggest the same. Gandhiji is undoubtedly inseparable to Khadi so omitting him is a kind of disrespect to the Father of the Nation. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I wholeheartedly appreciate your response and also suggest the same. Gandhiji is undoubtedly inseparable to Khadi so omitting him is a kind of disrespect to the Father of the Nation. 

His Great grandson   Tushar Gandhi said that the Charkha that Bapu used to spin was the instrument for the production, empowerment of weak and poor and a weapon in the fight for our freedom. Bapu's Khadi was the yarn f peace. Omission is definitely  is an  act of disrespect.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.