The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Man 1: my wife is So innocent.,!
Man 2: how you are saying??
Man 1: if someone beats she needs to cry. This basic also she doesnt know. 'She's beating back' :( :cheer: :)

Vinu
The school inspector was visitng a school and entered a class room with the headmaster appearing very tense to see one of the most mischievous back-benchers surfacing on the first bench. The inspector was greeted by a chorus of greeting by students and was visibly very pleased to go ahead with his first question to students taking a glass filling it full with water : Boys,you can see this glass is full with water and now if I empty half of it,what wiil be my age?

The headmaster was aghast as he himself was all in knots with the question and blank faces of his students thoroughly unnerved him and what was worse that the back-bencher was itching to answer it to draw the attention of the inspector.As the inspector was thrilled to find at least one who could answer his brilliant question and encouraged the back-bencher to come out with it! "Say it,darling,say it!

"Sir,it's fifty!. Wonderful,wonderful! - exclaimed the inspector.
"Now you have to tell me how you could find it? - asked the inspector.
"Sir,it's very simple.We have a half-mad in our locality who is 25 and as you are full - you ought to be 50!!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5433]}
Ha Ha ha !!!!!!!!!!! just fantastic. its unstoppable.

Another new comer to our group. But I just want to ask
Will you be here??????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
anim_44_2012-02-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5434]}
Then who's going to stop her! Ayyo!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5434]}
Then who's going to stop her! Ayyo!

So, you learned ayyo....now try to say..ayyayyo :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
New word "Ayyo" I think it is in Bengali.Am I right Dada.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
New word "Ayyo" I think it is in Bengali.Am I right Dada.

No Ram,
It is a South Indian word. I think, common in all South Indian languages. Tamil and Malayalam, I have no doubt. Sasi...what about other two states?
Also the word...'ayyayyo' :laugh:
A song is there in Junglee...Ayyayya Suku....

Meera sandhu
Thank you Sandhya for your information. In bengali we also say this or "Ayja".

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In marathi, the word becomes Ayyyaa! :) Seems a common theme between languages! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In marathi, the word becomes Ayyyaa! :) Seems a common theme between languages! :woohoo:

Dil vil pyar vyar song starts with this 'Ayyaa'. Isn't it?
We have another similar word....'Ayyada' :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.