Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya where is the party for us. we all need it today it self we are coming to kerala.

i think she has already spend all the money in partying with family so we should wait untill she receive her next cheque.

a.s.
Sandhya where is the party for us. we all need it today it self we are coming to kerala.

Yesterday I bought a shirt for my husband. He is saying, this one is the best among his present collection :P :P :P
Years before also...when I presented him a shirt with my first salary, he said the same words...
So, I replied....till now, I am the best thing you got in your life...... :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now also 3100 - (920+1600)= 580 rupees left. What do you want, Sasi? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Rs 580 is enough for Sasi and us, rest will be paid by Sasi.he has due a party.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yesterday I bought a shirt for my husband. He is saying, this one is the best among his present collection :P :P :P
Years before also...when I presented him a shirt with my first salary, he said the same words...
So, I replied....till now, I am the best thing you got in your life...... :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

dont forget me.the baby of boddunan.. :)

a.s.

Do you want a pizza baby? Didn't Chinmay jee give you? :S

Meera sandhu

Do you want a pizza baby? Didn't Chinmay jee give you? :S

no he didnt gave me any. :) :)

a.s.
[quote="baby

Do you want a pizza baby? Didn't Chinmay jee give you? :S[/quote]

no he didnt gave me any. :) :)[/quote]

Send him a PM now itself

Meera sandhu
Baby don't tell lie I have already send you that instead of Chinmoyji.(digital)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I too...since we are in a virtual friendly atmosphere

Meera sandhu

I too...since we are in a virtual friendly atmosphere

im not lying.sandhya ji,ram ji and even sanjeev ji said that he will pay for a pizza for me but chinmoy ji didnt.and ram ji you didnt said that you are doing so in favour of chinmoy dada.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.