Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is not a good one but only the thing you must follow That is kerosene.

It's smell.......I really hate it.
Hit and Mortein also, I don't like. Yet, if doors and windows opened...also switch on fan, then the smell will disappear quickly. Also, once I spray hit, I won't stay there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Then apply kerosene with deodrant or any you like smell so that there wont be the smell of kerosene.
sm_turns_into_demon_2012-06-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Then apply kerosene with deodrant or any you like smell so that there wont be the smell of kerosene.

Why do I spend that much time?
A single click of a HIT can do my job :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also, where should I go to buy Kerosene. It's available only in ration shops. My ration card is at my home, not here :woohoo: :woohoo:
If so, I have to buy from TVM and transport it to Thrissur for killing some ants

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7831]}

Meera sandhu
Hit contains chemicial compounds which is not good for health.

Hit contains chemicial compounds which is not good for health.

That's why I suggested not to stand near by, once you use it.
Flee as fast as you can :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
When using hit we must have hand kerchief to face not to face the smell of it.

baby angel, we get ants powder which make ants not to come. just purchase that and sprinkle where ever the ants are roaming.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

baby angel, we get ants powder which make ants not to come. just purchase that and sprinkle where ever the ants are roaming.

it's not working nowadays. Ants treat them as sugar. :P :P Later we need to clean them also. So tedious process.

Meera sandhu
Then the best thing is, just sprinkle turmeric power where ants are roaming then definitely ants never comes. recently i found this tip. I do tulasi pooja daily morning and evening but i found alot of red ants are climbing on to the tulasi plant and some time they are biting me also. So I just sprinkles turmeric power. From the next day i didnt find ants over there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then the best thing is, just sprinkle turmeric power where ants are roaming then definitely ants never comes. recently i found this tip. I do tulasi pooja daily morning and evening but i found alot of red ants are climbing on to the tulasi plant and some time they are biting me also. So I just sprinkles turmeric power. From the next day i didnt find ants over there

ok i will try this trick and actually these red ants bite very badly and last night an ant went inside my ear and in morning it was so much paining then i took oil and dropped few drops inside my ear then it came outside and then i came to know that its an ant which went inside my ear.

and even i have to put the utensil of roti in a plate filled ith water so that they dont go inside..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.