Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its true that they are attracted by sugar but this time its not sugar nor any food item as i clean my kitchen properly.i guess its because they find that place cool..
today thew were more in number.but i bought gamasin powder and dropped it all over now they are not on slab but are still there on floor..

My only prayer to you is that don't kill 'em! You can eat 'em!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7884]}

i guess you have tasted them.dont worry i wont kill them but will safely pack all in a box and will send it to you so that you can make ant chutney as i dont know how to prepare.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

a.s.
its true that they are attracted by sugar but this time its not sugar nor any food item as i clean my kitchen properly.i guess its because they find that place cool..
today thew were more in number.but i bought gamasin powder and dropped it all over now they are not on slab but are still there on floor..

My only prayer to you is that don't kill 'em! You can eat 'em!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7884]}

i guess you have tasted them.dont worry i wont kill them but will safely pack all in a box and will send it to you so that you can make ant chutney as i dont know how to prepare.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Let him make his own ceem fry with ant masala :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
take neam leaves and dry them in sun. then make them into powder. Now sprinkle them where ever the ants are roaming. soon you will see no ant is roaming

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

take neam leaves and dry them in sun. then make them into powder. Now sprinkle them where ever the ants are roaming. soon you will see no ant is roaming

Laxman rekha works good and kill all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

may be because they found its taste bad. :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
due to the smell and taste of neam they wont even come towards the kitchen

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: hey mix turmeric powder in water and wipe the places where it comes with a small piece of cloth.. daily once, after one week, you can very well give an ad in the newspapers "ANTS ARE MISSING" :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: hey mix turmeric powder in water and wipe the places where it comes with a small piece of cloth.. daily once, after one week, you can very well give an ad in the newspapers "ANTS ARE MISSING" :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Really funny way of representation!!!

Meera sandhu
you can even sprinkle chili powder where ants are roaming so that they won't come again

you can even sprinkle chili powder where ants are roaming so that they won't come again

Oh!1
Such a hot treatment for poor ants!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Ants...escape...Sarala is waiting for you with chilli powder!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.