Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sugar attracts ants. Just keep sugar and sweets away from kitchen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji, not only sugar any food items attract ants.then according to your tip , we should keep food items away from kitchen:p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not only sugar every thing what we eat they will try to eat. They will keep this food for them in their holes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

its true that they are attracted by sugar but this time its not sugar nor any food item as i clean my kitchen properly.i guess its because they find that place cool..
today thew were more in number.but i bought gamasin powder and dropped it all over now they are not on slab but are still there on floor..
7_4_36_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
its true that they are attracted by sugar but this time its not sugar nor any food item as i clean my kitchen properly.i guess its because they find that place cool..
today thew were more in number.but i bought gamasin powder and dropped it all over now they are not on slab but are still there on floor..

Have you tried HIT at least once? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

My only prayer to you is that don't kill 'em! You can eat 'em!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7884]}

My only prayer to you is that don't kill 'em! You can eat 'em!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7884]}

Baby, make an Ant thoran and parcel it to West Bengal :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
i am very much irritated by ants.everytime i clean my kitchen the next moment again ants start roaming. i have washed all the slabs but then too they are still there..please suggest some ways how to remove them without killing as in past days i have killed many..

One kind of Chalk comes its called " Laksman Rekha",use that.

Want to make each day Accountable

Bhardwaj actually laksman rekha is used for cockroaches and but if we used for ants it will cross it and if there powder then it will take to its home

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Bhardwaj actually laksman rekha is used for cockroaches and but if we used for ants it will cross it and if there powder then it will take to its home

no sarala di laxman rekha is also for ants.but now its hard to find it.as there are other supplementary.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.