" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it."

these lines are from one of my favourite novel -" I too had a love story " by Ravinder Singh.

Decode it.. :)

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So I have to learn a lot....still reading the first page of that great book of 'love'!!!!

Meera sandhu
It means LOVE is very broad its like an ocean and it means a lot :blink: .It takes time for people to understand it as its not like what youngster says after seeing a beautiful girl on road.And sometimes people can't understand it in their life. :blink:
So I have to learn a lot....still reading the first page of that great book of 'love'!!!!

so you are reading that book? great.if you are reading this go for the other one also Can Love Happen Twice? by same author- Ravinder Singh.
you will love it.

a.s.

so you are reading that book? great.if you are reading this go for the other one also Can Love Happen Twice? by same author- Ravinder Singh.
you will love it.

Oh baby, why can't you decode my puzzles...i have already founded a great decoder in you.
I have never read that book...
Am saying about that great book of love.
Now you try to decode my puzzle....leave that question!! :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
It means LOVE is very broad its like an ocean and it means a lot :blink: .It takes time for people to understand it as its not like what youngster says after seeing a beautiful girl on road.And sometimes people can't understand it in their life. :blink:

oops sanjeev ji you decoded it wrong..try again..go deep in sentence..afterall its love ka mamla..

a.s.

you will love it.

Oh baby, why can't you decode my puzzles...i have already founded a great decoder in you.

i have decoded it di.that great book of love is a living thing i guess.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle:

a.s.
Baby i am not good at solving puzzles so i don't try much to solve them. Hope i will get the answer of it in few days from you itself. :woohoo:

you will love it.

As am considering life as a written book, just assumed 'love' also as a book....which I have started reading :cheer: :cheer:

i have decoded it di.that great book of love is a living thing i guess.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

you will love it.

What was your puzzle???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

you will love it.

As am considering life as a written book, just assumed 'love' also as a book....which I have started reading :cheer: :cheer:

di where is your comment..is this also a puzzle?? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.