Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

friend they really pay to their memmber what is the date of the payment......
Which blood group is universal donor or can donate blood to anybody?
What training interventions are to be adopted for knowledge management contributions?
HELLO FRIENDS TELL ME HOW WE CAN EARN MONEY HERE AND HOW MUCH POINTS ARE EQUAL TO MONEY. :( :(
I heard some restrictions would be posed on submitting polls. How can one decide if a particular poll is meaningful or not ? Different people have different opinion right ?
In the mid-1800s, British soldiers in India began dyeing their white uniforms a dusty colour, using anything from muddy water to tea (camellia sinensis). Cutch (the same as the...
What ails Bureaucracy in India?
International collaboration for effective performance is necessary or not?
I am unable to post comments ever since my ip address has been blocked .What is way out of it?
Satellite and cellular phones are wireless devices. They almost look alike but the way they work is totally different. A cellular phone functions on the basis of cells, and hence...
What are the best possible solutions for protecting the environment?
A blazer is for formal wear and a coat is for anytime wear. Formal blazers are generally made in deep shades. Coats can be made of any fabric like cotton, linen and leather....
why we cannot create con folder in a desktop
Hello, while adding my earnings it accounts up to 1700 but in my total earnings it was stated at 1195 and it was stagnant and was not updated for the past 3 weeks. So am I...
What should be the minimum height and weight to become a Model?
What are the pressure groups in India?
I want to open a forum based on open source like phpbb and all other.So,can you please tell me where i can get best hosting feature and where it is totally allowed to host a...
A Muslim can have four or less wives. The only condition is that he should treat them equally.
Samudragupta (335-375 AD) of the Gupta dynasty is known as the Napoleon of India. Historian A V Smith called him so because of his great military conquests known from the 'Prayag...