Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Suggest best site to learn web designing through photo shop and flash?
Months have passed since I start thinking, "I will start blog today". :dry: . But I haven't started yet. :evil: :evil: Now I have decided not to postpone it to...
Hai Friends, I am here with a funny Game...... :cheer: :cheer: Here you should post consecutively every "Single Letter" of your name without interruption....
1. Up to SSLC no change because this period only they will enjoy the school life and playing games. (English and Hindi Covered) 2. Instead of +1, Giving one year complete...
Hello, Iam posting now my word game - 3. Check out the rule below. "Words should start or end with the given list of prepositions" Preposition list to be used...
We often see students using mobiles in school premises and classes. Students use it to chit chat or surfing anything. This is also affecting their studies and also sometimes...
In an initiative which will help law enforcement agencies to track stolen laptops across the country, Quick Heal Technologies, country's leading anti virus solution provider,...
How many of you are agree with this : Is -25 a Rational Number ? Please explain your answer .
Hi Friends, I am currently using an open source tool for requirment analysis , which is termed as Arbiter. It is basically, a requirements gathering and verification tool...
Book: The Red Devil - To Hell With Cancer - and Back; Author: Katherine Russell Rich; Category: Non fiction; Publisher: Tranquebar; Price: Rs:...
Elephants love liquor, cry when sad.A new book reveals the strange things about elephants. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=107751
There are many experts in boddunan who have written wonderful articles with lot of information. I would like to know for all them how they select a particular topic and other...
Footballer Ashley Cole has been voted as the worst role model for British children. The findings revealed that 65 percent of British people said they wouldn't want their...
can boddunan be as google adsnese
Hello, Medical expertss say that 90% of the time we are using only our left side of the brain. Our right side of the brain is seldom. I have given some of my ideas...
New Delhi: Clarifying the withdrawal of offer of admission to 52 candidates from IITs, the human resource development ministry Friday said that the offers were made 'erroneously'...
Lime - which is round in shape , small in size and completely in green in color. Lemon - which is almost round in shape and at the egg size in yellow in color. Most of the...
India launched the second phase of pan-Africa e-network on Monday, adding 12 more countries to the New Delhi-aided long distance education and tele-medicine programme.
Watch this video. You will be stunned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KxxpmMhi4
If you share a computer with other users and want some extra security on your folders ? There are two ways to password protect a folder built into Windows XP. Method 1: Password...