Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinese don't have moustache or beard????

Meera sandhu

Chinese, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Sikkimese and many others belonging to Mongol race have no beard and moustache. They may possible contain some small blades of hair below chin but this is insignificant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Chinese, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Sikkimese and many others belonging to Mongol race have no beard and moustache. They may possible contain some small blades of hair below chin but this is insignificant.

Actually it's a new piece of knowledge to me :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

i guess every south filmstar keeps moustache.is this true?

a.s.

Females??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick: :evil: :pinch:

Meera sandhu
Actually South Indians stars didn't like artificiality as they want to remain as only original...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Actually South Indians stars didn't like artificiality as they want to remain as only original...ha ha

you mean that bollywood stars believe in artificiality?? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

a.s.
Why these revenge on us. Ladies are so soft. They want their skin as soft

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Females??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick: :evil: :pinch:

oops i missed this thread.have you witnessed any female star with moustache.i guess no.then definately i am talking about males only. :angry: :angry:

a.s.
Why these revenge on us. Ladies are so soft. They want their skin as soft

Really a great and funny answer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.