Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually South Indians stars didn't like artificiality as they want to remain as only original...ha ha

you mean that bollywood stars believe in artificiality?? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

Except Rathod, Chulbul Pandey and Anil Kapoor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Actually South Indians stars didn't like artificiality as they want to remain as only original...ha ha

you mean that bollywood stars believe in artificiality?? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

how can you forget amit ji,jackie shroff and mr. surender suri from punjab power.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

how can you forget amit ji,jackie shroff and mr. surender suri from punjab power.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Punjabis had some special turban too :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Punjabis had some special turban too :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

have you ever saw a punjabi man with opened hairs means without turban and hairs open?

a.s.
Sardars (Punjabi) also take bath and wash their hair like woman do and that is nothing wrong as the hair is pride of a sardar along with 4 other items. Nife, comb, Kada etc. Those are known as PUnch Kakar. All start with K.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

that is women's psychology. as women does not have mustach so they feel men also should not have. :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

that is women's psychology. as women does not have mustach so they feel men also should not have. :p

So men are shaving it off, Isn't it? :evil:

Meera sandhu

so girls do have long hairs why dont they want boys to have long hairs?

a.s.
Now a days men also growing long hair i mean upto poni. They say its a style. In future, i feel they will decorate with flowers also:-P

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days men also growing long hair i mean upto poni. They say its a style. In future, i feel they will decorate with flowers also:-P

Now also seen in films :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually my brother grew a long hair before...spend a lot of money for its maintenance. He even had nick names....Remo, Anyan etc (song of Aparachith/Anyan) as it was same hair style.
But he has to cut it one day before marriage.....because he had to fall before her tears :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.