Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya really and they look smart and good.......but i think they didn't look beautiful in Moustache and beard that's why they don't want.
Some men look good with mustache and some look without the mustach and look with both. But most of the women prefer men not to have mustach

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some men look good with mustache and some look without the mustach and look with both. But most of the women prefer men not to have mustach

Yes,it is true that women don't like the boys with Moustache,but Some Women like the boys with little Moustache(Thodi si Mouch)

Want to make each day Accountable

sandhya di as this thread was started by you so i want you to buy a fake moustache and put around yourself then look in mirror and tell is it looking good.then you may get answer of this question.

a.s.
sandhya di as this thread was started by you so i want you to buy a fake moustache and put around yourself then look in mirror and tell is it looking good.then you may get answer of this question.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

hehehhehehe.it was your cup of tea.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
WOMEN FACE ARE THE ATTRACTION FOR MEN.IF ON THAT FACE THEY HAVE MUSTACHE THEY WILL LOOK UGLY AND THEY CANT PUT ANY MAKE UP TO MAKE THEM MORE BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIVE.

Sharmistha Banerjee
WOMEN FACE ARE THE ATTRACTION FOR MEN.IF ON THAT FACE THEY HAVE MUSTACHE THEY WILL LOOK UGLY AND THEY CANT PUT ANY MAKE UP TO MAKE THEM MORE BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIVE.

Nice explanation.
Sharmistha don't write all in capital letter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some men look good with mustache and some look bad.So people who look bad they remove mustache for good look. some remove mustache to reduce their age look.

Actually Women never want mustache as they look good without mustache (KIDDING) :p

Actually most of the men who look handsome without mustache will be liked by women. but fact is women like the men who look good and handsome with mustache also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.