Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Liking a post is an opportunity to earn point so if one is earning points through liking each and every post is definitely not wrong on the basis of rules of this site but what about ethics. Clicking like meaninglessly is an act of cheap opportunism. Should ethics go for a toss?  

You nailed it! Ethics is something that one must decide for self and sticking to them or not, simply to gain a few points is a question of personal choice. I must add here, that those who decide to toss the ethics aside are the ones who are least liked and trusted. And personally, even if we are interacting in the online world, I would not want that to happen to me. Some may not give it much thought only for points. It is their choice.

Yes, it's entirely a person's own decision. I would also not want anyone to have a grudge against me even though it's a virtual world. So, I would never give up ethics but can never force anyone to follow it .

shampasaid

suni51 wrote:

@rambabu let's not discuss about loopholes because it gives us ideas. I have just found another one which will bring wonderful results. And if it failed too then I suggest you to read my mind and tell me what I have in my mind. beers.png

Eureka I too found out :P

And someone has already started using it "expecting wonderful results"... ROFL

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Clicking on Like, is the facility  given by the site. That someone is using it. What's so strange in it ?

rambabu wrote:

Clicking on Like, is the facility  given by the site. That someone is using it. What's so strange in it ?

Do you think so.... Okay then let's play LIKE- LIKE this week and see what is strange in it. I will lose about Rs 5-6 k doing it but I will donate Rs50/ in a temple that I will earn doing so but I will do it for my love and like for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

great Job indeed. Temple conditions will be improved. Kudos to you.

It is not only this but many other things on a forum that members are doing to gain points. If done in a good intention, it adds to the health of a forum but if done only to gain points, it just kills the forum.

Please read the topic well before answering. DO not repeat yourself again and again.

The features are provided to make the site live, interactive and interesting but to use it or misuse it is the choice that lies with the ethics of the members. No moral policing helps an adult who has decided not to follow his ethics.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Very well said "No moral policing helps an adult who has decided not to follow his ethics"  but will the target audience understand or take hint. I doubt.

Diverting issues and stubbornly defending oneself even after making the same mistake ...Some people never seem to want to change thereby making the forum a dull boring place filled with their monologue covering more than half the posts in every single page on any discussion ..there is a limit to how much one can tolerate.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Very well said "No moral policing helps an adult who has decided not to follow his ethics"  but will the target audience understand or take hint. I doubt.

The target audience is not a naive that points are not well taken but adamant of not mending the attitude. This is irritating.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
vijay wrote:

The target audience is not a naive that points are not well taken but adamant of not mending the attitude. This is irritating.

Totally agree with that..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.