The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't believe in ghosts but I believe on God.I will start believing ghosts once I will see them but not God because sometime I see Him in dreams. :blink:

In dreams but you said you never dream! might be you see god in real and consider it dream. :)

i did not say I never dream I said I seldom dream. :woohoo:

So in your 'seldom' dreams you see God? How many times have you seen him? :) :)

Infinite times.He has asked me about my problems and gives me solutions when He comes in my dreams. :)

So you are also Ram Bharose like I am. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes we are Ramsay brothers. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I don't believe in ghosts but I believe on God.I will start believing ghosts once I will see them but not God because sometime I see Him in dreams. :blink:

In dreams but you said you never dream! might be you see god in real and consider it dream. :)

Infinite times.He has asked me about my problems and gives me solutions when He comes in my dreams. :)

So you are also Ram Bharose like I am. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes we are Ramsay brothers. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ha haha- that means we are qualified to make some horror movies.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sometimes I go through hindu sacred books or mythological stories. I believe that demons were alive in the past. Presently I think supernatural beings exists. Whether they are good or bad not known to me. I love my God. When I pray, I pray by heart and soul.
I strongly believe ghosts and spirits. Ghosts are definitely there.

I requests you to stop believing in ghosts as these are only your own creations. Nothing to prove that these do exist.

Earlier, there were a lot of busy places around our homes, which paved way to such stories. But now, people don't have places even for building a bath room :laugh: :laugh:

People had no way for entertainment therefore they fabricated all kind of stories.

Actually I fear people more than ghosts :blink: :blink:

Actually the thing is that due to the bursting population ghosts don't find a place to live in. :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)

I requests you to stop believing in ghosts as these are only your own creations. Nothing to prove that these do exist.

Earlier, there were a lot of busy places around our homes, which paved way to such stories. But now, people don't have places even for building a bath room :laugh: :laugh:

People had no way for entertainment therefore they fabricated all kind of stories.

Actually the thing is that due to the bursting population ghosts don't find a place to live in. :laugh: :laugh:

By very definition, Ghosts are neither solid nor liquid not gas. They need no space like humans to exist. They have every place to live in. They may even enter you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

After our death where our soul goes. Let you think and tell me the answer.

If you believe in reincarnation then the question should not arise and if you have no trust in that then there should not be a sense of soul wandering in space. Soul and body are only part of each other.

Do you believe in life after death like the Egyptians did ? They buried jewels, clothes, food and other necessity stuffs along with the dead body. :ohmy: :ohmy:

See though I don't believe in ghosts but I have an incident that leaves me thinking "what is it then?" At my native place which lies in the hills there is this house abondoned by the family to whom it belonged to. But not because it was their choice :unsure: They say their daughter who had committed suicide in the same house didn't let them live in the house peacefully after her death. She haunted them to the extent that they had to leave their only house and move to a far away location. The girl had committed suicide after her in laws tortured her and she had returned to her parents house but they insisted she go back. :dry:

By very definition, Ghosts are neither solid nor liquid not gas. They need no space like humans to exist. They have every place to live in. They may even enter you.

Do you believe it that ghosts can enter a body? because many link it with psychological diseases :unsure:

If Ghost or spirits exist then also god exits and Personally I believe both existence,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Then do a help for me...
when he comes next time in your dreams, ask about some of my problems to him. :cheer:
After all, am your friend..isn't it?
I will PM you its details :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.